Our goals are…
- to make our environment a better place,
- to encourage people to practice conscious consumerism and to consider the impact that their daily habits and purchases make on the worlds limited resources,
- to prevent fly-tipping or use fly-tipping to generate income for the communities in which it occurs.
We believe that this can be achieved…
- by promoting the upcycling ethic,
- by sharing skills and teaching others how to save money by repurposing or fixing old things,
- by encouraging people to buy upcycled products instead of new ones,
- by providing a place where people can donate their waste instead of sending useable materials to landfill.
What you can do to help us in our mission…
- Visit our DONATE YOUR WASTE page. We need your junk!
- Make a purchase from OUR SHOP.
- Check out our blog for inspiration and crafts you can do at home on a budget using foraged materials.
- Report a fly-tip site via our CONTACT page.
- Like us on Instagram and Facebook to follow our progress and see the difference our work makes.
- Click on our UNLTD page and read about our funders.